Currie Harbour Accommodation- Gilligans
- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Ian Gilligan
- 6 Edward Street, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 0448 153 353
- 1 Queen size bed
- 4 long king single beds
- Hotel quality linen
- Brand new wall mounted LED Televisions in all living areas.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in all areas
- Digital radios with Bluetooth speakers
- Entertainment hub
- 2.5 bathrooms with quality bath towels supplied
- Large commercial cook top and oven
- Many small appliances
- Fridge with Freezer and icemaker
- 16 seat dining table and chairs
- Alfresco dining setting and BBQ includes a large sunny deck option
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- All roll-away beds are brand new long king singles
- Fishing equipment is available for guests
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi is included
Gilligan’s is the main area of the Currie Harbour accommodation complex with its own private entrance. This Residence is just a one minute walk to Currie central shops, supermarkets, Hotel, the King Island Club, Golf Club, top quality restaurants, Post Office and Westpac Bank. The Currie harbour is on our door step perfect for fishing, swimming and beach activities. Walk on the beach and enjoy the sand, sea and fresh unpolluted salt air of the Southern Ocean.
The large 3 bedrooms are suitable for additional guests, should you require extra bedding hotel quality roll-away beds are available.
The fully equipped commercial kitchen and large open plan indoor and sunny outdoor dining areas are perfect for special occasions when catering for large groups or family gatherings. A bar and large lounge entertainment area complete with leather recliners provide the ultimate family relaxation options for all ages.
Gilligans, Skippers Retreat and Starlight Studio are self contained living areas of the Currie Harbour Accommodation residence each with its own private entrance. When catering for large groups or families these residences together accommodate and provide bedding configuration for up to 16 guests.
Free unlimited Wi-Fi Internet is included at this residence.
A welcome platter of King Island cheese, a complimentary bottle of wine and breakfast is provided for our guests to enjoy.
The rate per night is $580 for 5 guests, $75 per additional guest. Please contact us regarding our rates for longer stays and special requests.