Currie Harbour Accommodation – Skippers Retreat
- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Ian Gilligan
- 6 Edward Street, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 0448 153 353
- 1 Queen size bed with hotel quality linen
- Wall mounted LED Television
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Digital radio with Bluetooth speaker
- Large open bathroom with quality bath towels supplied
- Convection microwave oven
- Many small appliances
- Fridge with freezer
- Dining table and chairs
- Outdoor dining setting and BBQ
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fishing equipment is available for guests.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi is included.
Skippers Retreat is part of the Gilligan’s Currie Harbour accommodation complex. The residence is just a one minute walk to Currie central shops, supermarkets, Hotel, the King Island Club, Golf Club, top quality restaurants, Post Office and Westpac Bank. The Currie harbour is on our door step perfect for fishing, swimming and beach activities. Sit on the beach and enjoy the sea, sights and fresh unpolluted air of the Southern Ocean.
The large bedroom is suitable for an additional guest, should you require extra bedding a hotel quality king single roll-away bed is an option.
The Gallery style kitchen and dining area are fully equipped with a convection microwave oven and modern appliances.
Free unlimited Wi-Fi internet is included at this residence.
A welcome platter of King Island cheese, a complimentary bottle of wine and breakfast is provided for our guests to enjoy.
The rate per night is $178 for 2 guests, $75 per an additional guest. Please contact us regarding our rates for longer stays and special requests.