Currie Harbour Accommodation- The Chart Room
- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Ian Gilligan
- 8b Edward Street, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 0448 153 353
- Queen size bed with hotel quality linen
- Brand new wall mounted LED television
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Digital radio with Bluetooth speaker
- 1 bathroom with quality bath towels supplied
- Induction cook top
- Microwave oven
- Many small appliances
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Fridge with Freezer
- Indoor and alfresco dining areas
- Gas BBQ
- Fishing equipment is available for guests
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi is included
The Chart Room is located just a one minute walk to Currie central shops, supermarkets, Hotel, the King Island Club, Golf Club, top quality restaurants, Post Office and Westpac Bank. The sounds and healthy salt air from the Great Southern Ocean surf rolling into Currie Harbour provide the perfect seaside holiday experience stimulating your senses and your appetite.
This 1 bedroom studio with one queen size bed is suitable for a couple or a single guest. Top quality linen is provided throughout.
A fully equipped kitchenette includes an island bench for casual dining. An outdoor dining area is also provided for Chart Room guests in a secluded sunny garden setting with its own gas BBQ.
Free unlimited Wi-Fi Internet is included at this residence.
A welcome platter of King Island cheese, a complimentary bottle of wine and breakfast is provided for our guests to enjoy.
The rate per night is $148 for 2 guests. Please contact us regarding our rates for longer stays and special requests.