Ettrick Rocks Luxury retreats
- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Sam & Angela
- 660 South Rd, Nugara Tasmania 7256, Australia
- +61 1300 195 596
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, luxury coastal retreats
- Absolute water frontage 50m from shore, panoramic views
- Complimentary Breakfast, Nespresso coffee pods and hot drink choices.
- Complimentary KI cheese platter and Tasmanian wine
- King sized/long single beds, large study desk, custom built joinery and cantilevered cushioned window seat
- Smart-TV, heating, usb charges, mood lighting in all rooms.
- Bathroom floor heating, walk in shower, quality toiletries.
- Five star linen and coverings, towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Gas log fire, Air-con, Superb sound system with Bluetooth
- Free Wi-Fi and mobile phone reception inside the homes
- Comfortable chaise lounge furniture for 6 people
- Board games, books and binoculars
- Beautiful artwork on display for purchase.
- Dream kitchen with large island and quality cookware
- Stocked pantry essentials to prepare delicious meals
- Quality Miele cooking and washing appliances
- Large Fridge/Freezer for groceries, beer and wines.
- Filtered, UV treated fresh water on premises
- Large integrated living to decked area with BBQ facilities
- Laundry washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, cleaning products
- Fishing Line and tackle for a wanting free lunch.
- Mini-bar to purchase additional wine, beer, coffee pods, bottled water and other tempting treats.
Ettrick Rocks luxury coastal homes designed by award winning architects, seamlessly bridges the indoor space with the outside landscape using large double glazed windows. Every room frames the magnificent rock formations, the Great Southern Ocean and the wildlife abounding the property, as an artist does to a painting.
Stylish and spacious, there is comfortable seating throughout, a large chaise lounge, 5-star King Size beds, quality linen, pillows and soft coverings to keep you warm and cosy. A cantilevered comfortable bedroom window seat, projects one outward closer to nature to chill-out and be at peace with the beautiful landscape around you.
At early dawn fishing boats trawling their nets or pulling up lobster pots may be seen directly in line of the retreats. Binoculars supplied in each of the homes provide a closer glimpse of this activity and that of the sea eagles and other marine birds hovering or swooping for their catch.
King Island’s food produce is abundant, sought after and prized by chefs and connoisseurs from around the world. For coastal foragers the location gifts a variety of edible plants, delicious seaweed and crustaceans. Indulge your taste buds cooking delicious meals in a dream kitchen that is well equipped and stocked with essentials to get those creative juices into overdrive.
Nearby there are a number of walking tracks to explore, sandy and sheltered coves to swim or relax in and plenty of vantage points to capture that sought after photographic moment, that artistic seascape or that ideal catch of the day for the BBQ.
At dusk guests are amused by the wallabies gathering around the homes and captivated by the spectacular sunsets over the horizon. The evening sets in with the pulsing light of the lighthouse and the soothing sound of the ocean. Pure bliss!
Come, stay with us and experience the marvel that is King Island and Ettrick Rocks.
- Additional services:
- One on one or group sessions with certified yoga coach, fishing coach or artist and artisans
- Organised Tour packages
- On site personal masseuse and chefs available on request
- Additional services need to be organised prior to arrival and attract additional fees.