- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- 6 Lighthouse St, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 0429 621 180
Lighthouse Rocks provides the following:
- Full kitchen
- Gas stove
- Shower above bath
- One queen bed / one double bed
- All linen
- Two toilets
- Outside sunroom
- BBQ available to be used at the Boathouse restaurant.
- Garage full of sporting equipment for guests use.
- Surfboards, wetsuits, boogie boards, bikes, golf clubs
In this 1950 style 2 bedroom house you will find a queen bed in one room, and the other room a double bed. There is also a wood fire place and fully equipped kitchen. Guests have access to the library research centre which is in the house, compiled by Dr Stuart Kininmonth ecologist and marine biologist who is the owner of this property.
Ideal for guests who wish to enjoy King Islands natural environment. Paintings in the house have been painted by local artist Caroline.
Excellent kite boarding, diving and surfing locally.
Enjoy your King Island feast in style or only a quick walk to the Boathouse. Golf clubs, bicycles and various surfing gear (including wetsuits) available for guests to use.
$150 per night.