- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Erin Tucker
- 100 Netherby Road, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 03 8586 7486
- Social media:
- 4 King size bedrooms with ocean front views – sleeps 8 with ability to sleep 10
- Lavish linen, doonas, pillows, throw rugs and cushions
- Fully equipped kitchen, induction cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Refrigerator with freezer, wine fridge, double sink, large island bench and stools
- Complimentary sparkling water
- Complimentary dish washing liquid, tablets, cleaning cloths, tea towels
- Complimentary condiments and cooking oil/spices in pantry
- Dining area with extra-long 2.9m, hardwood table setting of 10 & plush leather chairs
- Entrance foyer & hall table
- Combined bookcase and cloak room
- Lounge Room with leather couch & recliner with foot rest along with fireplace and firewood supplied
- Complimentary welcome cheese platter on arrival
- Complimentary scotch and wines available for purchase
- Underfloor heating
- Television, DVD player, Bluetooth audio player, books, board games
- Outdoor decked areas and table setting
- BBQ and cooking utencils
- 2 separate bathrooms
- 2 showers with private ocean views
- Sukin shampoo & conditioner for use
- Thank-you body wash and hand wash soap for use
- 2 individual powder rooms
- 2 toilets
- Outdoor shower
- 1 luxurious bath jutting out of the house, overlooking the ocean with a private 180 degree view
- Fully equipped laundry, washing machine, clothes dryer, laundry sink, indoor washing line, iron & ironing board.
- Dyson cordless vacuum, broom & mop with laundry liquid and cleaning products supplied
- 2 individual East facing sun-rooms
Netherby Rocks is set amongst the beautiful rugged west coast of King Island. The house boasts an amazing 180 degree view of the mesmerizing seascape including Netherby Bay, where you will take delight in the inlet rock pools full of fascinating marine life. Located just a few minutes from the township of Currie, you have the complete luxury of beach front privacy and seclusion with the convenience of all amenities at your fingertips.
This architecturally designed house features large windows in each room so you will never miss an opportunity to appreciate the beautiful surrounds and scenery. Including sunsets over the ocean horizon from both interior wings and exterior decked areas. Netherby Rocks uniquely captures the natural brilliance of its coastal estate.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, each with a king size bed (3 of which may be arranged as 2 king long singles) there is ample space to bring your friends to enjoy the sights of King Island together. The kitchen/dining area boasts a fully equipped kitchen, 10 seater table and floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy a wine in the lounge room as you relax on the couches focusing your attention on the magnificent views or the warmth of the fireplace. With the added comfort of hydronic heating under the tiles and carpet in the bedrooms, you’ll be cosy all year round.
Both bathroom areas in either wing of Netherby Rocks offer stunning, private beachfront aspects and each have the convenience of powder rooms with toilet, separate to the large, lavish showers. A luxurious bathing experience in the southern wing is a must! As the deluxe bath extends out from the house, taking in the spectacular, secluded coastal outlook.
Pure indulgence for time spent with friends and family whilst exploring King Island.