- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- Erin Tucker
- 100 Netherby Road, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 03 8586 7486
- Social media:
- 6 acre beach retreat
- 5 king size beds and 5 bedrooms with ocean front views – sleeps up to 10
- Our comfortable king beds can be configured into king singles (twin share)
- Lavish linen, doonas, pillows, throw rugs and cushions
- Underfoot hydronic heating
- Ceiling fans & window ventilation
- Complimentary King Island Dairy cheese platter on arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen, induction cook top and oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Refrigerator with freezer, wine fridge, double sink, large island bench and stools
- Complimentary sparkling water
- Complimentary condiments and cooking oil/spices in pantry
- Dish washing liquid, tablets, cleaning cloths, tea towels
- Glassware, crockery, cutlery, place mats, coasters and napkins for 10+ people
- Dining area with extra-long 2.9m, hardwood table setting of 10 & plush leather chairs
- Children’s plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery
- High chair and Port-a-cot with bedding available on request
- Selection of children’s books, toys and board games
- Entrance foyer & hall table
- Combined bookcase and cloak room
- Large lounge room with leather couch & recliner
- Fireplace and firewood supplied
- Complimentary Scotch whisky to enjoy in front of the fireplace
- Selection of Tasmanian wines available for purchase
- Smart television, DVD player, Bluetooth audio player
- WIFI, NBN, Foxtel, Netflix and You Tube
- 2 impressive outdoor decked areas with connecting recycled timber boardwalk
- Par 2 golf tee and hole
- Outdoor wooden table and chairs setting
- BBQ, gas and cooking utensils
- Grass lawn, maintained areas outside to enjoy
- 2 separate bathrooms
- 2 showers with private ocean views
- Sukin shampoo & conditioner
- Thank-you body wash & Thank-you hand wash
- Sheridan Ultimate Indulgence towel collection
- Sheridan beach towels
- 2 hair dryers
- Full length mirror
- 2 individual powder rooms
- 2 toilets
- Outdoor shower
- 1 luxurious bath jutting out of the house, overlooking the ocean with a private 180 degree view
- Fully equipped laundry, washing machine, clothes dryer, laundry sink, indoor washing line, iron & ironing board
- Complimentary laundry liquid
- Dyson cordless vacuum, broom & mop with cleaning products supplied
- 2 individual east facing sun-rooms
- Close proximity to Currie township yet far enough away to relax and unwind privately
- 10 seat, Mercedes van (automatic vehicle) is available for guests to hire – Normal Australian licence required
- 15 mins from the King Island Airport
Easily Accessible: There are minimal steps throughout the main residence with one or two steps up and down from the main entrance and exit points onto the outdoor decked areas.
The western deck (ocean side) has six or seven steps up & down to the flat, slightly inclined/declined boardwalk and landscapes areas. It can also be accessed via the levelled, rock driveway with even entry to our smooth, recycled timber walkway.
Important to note; Our additional fifth bedroom is seperate and downstairs, accessed via an external stairwell (or steppers) from the main dwelling, if needed for larger groups.
Netherby Rocks is set amongst the beautiful rugged west coast of King Island. The house boasts an amazing 180 degree view of the mesmerizing seascape including Netherby Bay, where you will take delight in the inlet rock pools full of fascinating marine life. Located just a few minutes from the township of Currie, you have the complete luxury of beach front privacy and seclusion with the convenience of all amenities at your fingertips.
This architecturally designed house features large windows in each room so you will never miss an opportunity to appreciate the beautiful surrounds and scenery. Including sunsets over the ocean horizon from both interior wings and exterior decked areas. Netherby Rocks uniquely captures the natural brilliance of its 6 acre, coastal estate.
Comprising of 5 bedrooms, each with a king size bed (4 of which may be arranged as 2 king singles) there is ample space to bring your friends to enjoy the sights of King Island together. The kitchen/dining area boasts a fully equipped kitchen, 10 seater table and floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy a wine in the lounge room as you relax on the couches focusing your attention on the magnificent views or the warmth of the fireplace. With the added comfort of hydronic heating under the tiles and carpet in the bedrooms, you will be cosy all year round.
Both bathroom areas in either wing of Netherby Rocks offer stunning, private coastal aspects and each have the convenience of powder rooms with toilet, separate to the large, lavish showers.
Bathe ~ A luxurious bathing experience in the southern wing is a must! As the deluxe bath extends out from the house, taking in the spectacular, secluded coastal outlook.
⛳️ A point of difference: – Tee off for some extra golf practise on our custom made par 2 hole before you head to either one of the three King Island, world class rated golf courses.
Our unique boardwalk is one-of-a-kind and will take your breath away as you stroll from the house to the outdoor dining area.
Wander down to the golf green and immerse yourself in your special surroundings.
Come and enjoy pure indulgence whilst exploring King Island with family and friends. Netherby Rocks is an experience not to be missed!