- Accommodation type:
- Contact Person:
- 12 Rifle Range Road, Currie, Tasmania, Australia
- 0437 621 775
- Social media:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary local eggs, bread, jams, chutneys, pastes, salt and pepper supplied
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor heater
- Extensive range of local art on display (some available for purchase)
- Stereo with extensive range of CD’s
- Foxtel television
- Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, hand and body wash provided by King Island Aromatherapy
- Clothes dryer
- Baby change table
- High chair
- Port a cot
- Picnic items (eskys, thermos)
Sou’wester is named for the prevailing winds to lash our coast, the home perched strong and snug against the battering Roaring Forties.
The master bedroom features a bathroom ensuite. Two more bedrooms share a spacious modern bathroom with a separate toilet.
Just steps away, our separate studio bedroom also boasts its own bathroom with a Queen Bed and a King Single.
Sou’wester’s 4 bedrooms can sleep up to 10 people.
Enjoy a beautiful modern kitchen with a large dining table and comfortable lounge featuring many local artists works. Sit and relax and take in the view overlooking our gardens and lawn.
Your hosts Richard and Megan are so proud of King Island that they will provide complimentary King Island eggs, bread, jams, chutneys, pastes, salt and pepper all locally made or produced. Additionally, all of the complimentary shampoo, conditioner, hand and body wash is made by King Island Aromatherapy.